Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Collectables

I think I have the smallest collection here. I've only been a fan since 2002, and there is never any conventions here and I don't shop on the internet, :lol: with all of that said :lol: the only Trek things I have that aren't CDs, DVDs or Books are three action figures of Archer, Picard and Data. I need more :lol:

What collectables do you have

I have an entire basement full of collectibles dating back to the early 1970s. Models,action figures,uniforms,plates,toys,books,etc. I have 1 wall filled from top to bottom with autographed pics from Trek stars. My favorite collectible is an original 1982 Star Trek Sega Arcade machine.

I actually have a collection of dolls, it wasn't intentional on my part and I didn't buy any of them myself but over the years family members have given them to me for Christmas or birthdays or whatnot.

I have an Elvis doll, a Ronald Reagan talking doll, a George H.W. Bush (the first President Bush) which is part of a set that includes General Colin Powell and General Norman Schwarzkopf and I have a talking George W. Bush doll. Along with them I have a dog squeak toy in the image of Ronald Reagan and one in the image of Mikhail Gorbachev. All of the dolls are still sealed in their original packaging.

Lets see Shirts, books, hats, the full bridge crew action figures

from enterprise, Worf and picard action figures, models and

Pictures (autographed) A 25th anniversary commemorative

plate #1365B from the hamilton collection.and some other things

Friends DVDs, Star Trek Videos.... the one thing I like to collect is anything purple and souveniour figures from when I go abroad. :lol: :huh: :hug: :lol: :lol:

I have a life size Data cardboard cut-out, some Data, Lore and Noonien Soong action figures, an Enterprise CD/DVD holder (the saucer separates so the case is portable), an Enterprise-D telephone (the ring sounds like a warp core breach alarm), Trek watches and an Enterprise-D toy ship with lights and sounds.

I forgot. I have a TOS telephphone. Its in use and the ring is the "red alert" sound.

I'm big into the collectibles..

Trek Pics

Communicator Pins

Communicators and Phaser replicas

Sideshow Collectibles Character statuettes

bat'leth and a d'k tahg

2 voice activated light dimmers (voice of enterprise computer)

Many Starship models / replicas

Bajoran Spring Wine and Ferengi Snail Juice bottles

9 Tribbles

Starfleet Parking Sign

Federation Flags

Starfleet Academy Diploma

Uniform Shirts

Trek shot glasses and coffee cups

Kira Nerys life size cardboard stand up

Trek Pics

Communicator Pins

Phaser replicas

9 Tribbles

Starfleet Academy Diploma

Uniform Shirts

334598[/snapback]

Like Kor, reading what someone else has reminds me of things I didn't mention. The only uniform shirt in my house is one I bought for my daughter for Halloween. I have tons of images saved on my hard drive but I don't really think of them as being part of a collection. I do have a TNG communicator pin, a TNG phaser remote control, 2 tribbles, 2 Starfleet Academy diplomas (one for me and one for my daughter), an Enterprise phase pistol and communicator and a number of TNG scripts.

Did anyone else surprise themself over the size of their collection? I would have sworn my collection wasn't very big but after listing what I have it's a lot bigger than I realized especially when I add the books, DVDs and CDs I own to the list.

I have some models, including a beautiful DS9 model I built.

Some TNG action figures. A communicator pin and rank pips.

A phaser and tricorder than light up and make sounds.

An Enterprise-D and shuttlecraft than light up and make sounds.

And tons of Star Trek Micro Machines and reference books.

i have a wide variety of stuff related to star trek. i have cups,figures,models,ornaments, old fan club stuff,board games,video,pins, games,vhs,dvd,trading cards,clothing,books, autographs, comic books,and much more. a lot of which is from the internet,family,and going to stores, and a few conventions. i've gotten a majority of this stuff in the past few years. one of these days i'm going to have to go through it all and make a list.

tm <_<

Why did i know tig would have a life size standup

of Kira. <_<

Why did i know tig would have a life size standup

of Kira. :P

Hey, what can I say ? :P I couldn't resist.. :P