Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

SciFi Channel - Out of the Blue

Filmmakers James Fox, Tim Coleman and Boris Zubov take an explosive look at the UFO phenomenon in this award-winning, feature-length documentary. Top military and government personnel, including Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell and former U.S. Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter, reveal their involvement with UFOs. Winner of the Best UFO Documentary Award as well as the People's Choice Award by the International UFO Congress.

SCI FI is airing this acclaimed special on the 56th anniversary, to the day, of the famed Kenneth Arnold sightings that ushered in the age of UFOs. On June 24, 1947, Boise businessman Arnold, while helping search near Mt. Rainier for a downed military aircraft, spotted nine silvery, crescent-shaped objects that looked "like saucers skipping over a pond." For the next two weeks, "flying saucers" — the newly coined term — made the front pages of newspapers nationwide.

June 24 at 9PM ET/PT

Out of the Blue

So did anyone watch this. It was a little long but the thing that got me was the amount of evidence they had that some sort of cover-up was going on. Yet, I found myself thinking only the "fringe-element" believes in aliens.

I do wonder just what the military is hiding and I wonder why we're so pre-dispositioned not to take it seriously