Sign in to follow this  

Greetings, all! :lol:

So, who do you think is the best from TV shows and movies?

Television:

Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Star Trek: The Next Generation

Dr. Daniel Jackson - Stargate SG-1

Movies:

Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Star Trek 7-10

Dr. Daniel Jackson - Stargate

Alex Hartdegen - The Time Machine

Doc. Emmit Brown - The Back to the Future Trilogy

I will have to go away and think about this one ... hmmm

But I do prefer O'Neal to Dr. Daniel Jackson - Stargate SG-1 :lol:

But I agree with you that Daniel Jackson was better in the movie than O'Neal.

TV- ST TNG Beverly

Charmed Piper

Everwood Amy

Gilmore Girls Rory

Movies- ST 7-10 Beverly

Galaxy Quest Gwen(Tawny Madison)

Television:

Captain Jean-luc Picard - Star Trek TNG

Dr. Leonard McCoy - Star Trek

Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate

Dr. Daniel Jackson - Stargate

Movies:

Indiana Jones - all 3 Indiana Jones movies

Han Solo - First 3 Star Wars movies

James Kirk - Star Trek movies

Dr. Richard Kimble - The Fugitive

Scrat - Ice Age

TV:

Harmon Rabb from J.A.G.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Al Bundy from Married... With Children

Movies"

Alan Grant from Jurassic Park

Doc Brown from BTTF

Lamont Cranston/The Shadow from The Shadow (1994)

Alan Grant is my favorite character of all time. I grew up with him, and it's my favorite movie. Jurassic Park has defined me. It defined my movie, music, personality/behavior, and wardrobe tastes. I never even realized it, but I've dressed like Doctor Grant most of my almost (June 29th!) 17 years of life. I act like the characters from JP, and my favorite music of all time is that from JP (John Williams is my favorite composer of all time). I would venture to say that my personality is a mix of Alan, Ian, John, and mabe even Genarro (I hope not Nedry). It has defined my life, and it sounds pretty pitiful, I know, but it's so much more than that. I have really become a better person because of it, I believe. Ah, behold the power of movies.

~Conor

Alan Grant is my favorite character of all time.  I grew up with him, and it's my favorite movie.  Jurassic Park has defined me.  It defined my movie, music, personality/behavior, and wardrobe tastes.  I never even realized it, but I've dressed like Doctor Grant most of my almost (June 29th!) 17 years of life.  I act like the characters from JP, and my favorite music of all time is that from JP (John Williams is my favorite composer of all time).  I would venture to say that my personality is a mix of Alan, Ian, John, and mabe even Genarro (I hope not Nedry).  It has defined my life, and it sounds pretty pitiful, I know, but it's so much more than that.  I have really become a better person because of it, I believe.  Ah, behold the power of movies.

wow. jurassic park? i love 1 & 2, but i hate 3. but, yes john williams is amazing! the score in jp rocks!

anyways, my all time movie character is james bond. just like romanticstrings with dr. allan grant, james bond has shaped my life. i grew up with him james bond as well. i always want to be as cool as bond and as suave. when i am a bit older and out of school completely, all i plan to wear is suits. i love suits and thats all thanks to agent 007. he is the best. i love sean connery, even if he was a bit of a jerk in his later bond years. oh well. i, too, have shaped my life around a character, but it is james bond.

oh and happy early birthday romanticstrings.

Thank you, bysty. I do plan to have a happy birthday B)

Movies have quite an impact on everyone's lives. It's lucky that bysty and I were impacted by such good movies. Although, I guess they appealed to our own tendencies and allowed us to recognize those tendencies and flourish with those tendencies. Cool.

~Conor

James Kirk-TOS

Captain Picard-TNG

Captain Sisko-DS9

Jack Bauer-24

Sipowitz- NYPD Blue

Hank Hill-King of the Hill

Movies

Bruce Willis in Armageddon

Mel Gibson in We Were Soldiers and The Patriot

John Wayne In every film he ever did.

wow. jurassic park? i love 1 & 2, but i hate 3. but, yes john williams is amazing! the score in jp rocks!

Now I liked Jurrasic Park 1 and 3 the best, I thought 2 was bad except for the raptors. :)

I liked, and like still, them all. Each one is unique, in my opinion, and is a great addition to the story and characters. I look forward to the fourth one. I'll never tire of Jurassic Park.

~Conor