Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Nemesis SE, TAS & Enterprise DVDs

According to thedigitalbits.com website, the 2-disc Star Trek: Nemesis - Special Collector's Edition is tentatively set for release on October 5, 2005. They only had dates available. No word on what will be included for special features, menu art, etc.

Here are the tentative and confirmed dates for Enterprise season sets going on sale:

ENT Season Two: July 26, 2005 (confirmed)

ENT Season Three: September 20, 2005 (confirmed).

ENT Season Four: November 1, 2005 (tentative)

Also... and this is something of a surprise... our sources are currently telling us that Star Trek: The Complete Animated Series is tentatively planned for DVD release in September (on 9/6).

There will also be a new Star Trek: The Motion Pictures DVD Collection box set on 10/4, along with a 4-season Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Series set on 11/1.

Keep in mind, the above (particularly the Star Trek: Animated Series information) is tentative unless otherwise noted and until it's officially announced by the studio. We've heard that The Animated Series was coming to DVD so many times now, only to have it delayed, that I'll believe it when I see it. Still, this comes from a very good source, so cross your fingers.

I was just wondering when the Nemesis Special Edition was coming out. I was going to buy the regular DVD sometime in the future but I might as well wait.