Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

My Internet Radio

Hey, everyone! Who ever wants to hear my Internet radio, go to

My Internet Radio and then open it with your media player(supported on all media players) it's pretty cool. I am using SHOUTcast, which is used with winamp. i won't be on later tonite, cause its lighting outside and i don't want my comp to die, but i will probably have it going tommorrow. So, tune it and check it out! It's pretty cool! Btw, it

works fine with Dial up, cause i tested it, and its kinda laggy but it works. So, if you have dial up or T1, come and listen to my kick *buttocks* music!!!!

(supported on all media players)

yeah right- i can't open it with windows media player, quicktime, real player, iNet... :frusty:

(supported on all media players)

yeah right- i can't open it with windows media player, quicktime, real player, iNet...  :frusty:

329954[/snapback]

I know what you mean. I tried to open in in WMP, but, it keeps going to itunes.

Just so you all know, its closed now. I removed it from my system. But, the reason it would open in itunes is that Itunes is your default MP. If you click open (in firefox) and then select your program, or in IE when u Dl it right click on the DLed file and click "open with..."and pick ur program.

No, my computer is fast enough and strong enough to support winamp, and the server, but i have dial up internet, so it was just annoying. Maybe i'll put it back on later when my internet is wireless.

Never mind, I was a little bit dissapointed that I couldn't listen to it. Lo l

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx