Sign in to follow this  
removed

Hey everyone!

HEY IT'S ME! I've been away.

First of all school: busy, busy, busy.

And then I went on a trip to Europe for two weeks with friends: France, Italy and Spain. Trust me. If any of you ever get the chance, go to Rome and Florence, Italy. And Nice, France. They are beautiful.

And I'm 18! Woohoo! (That's a big deal in Alberta because that's the legal age. I'm a legal adult. Yeeeeeah)

Other than that I've been spending time with my girlfriend, all of my friends (going camping in the pouring rain), and just hanging around.

Sorry it's been so long, and it probably will be a while again. I miss you all!

Hey, Bysty. Glad to see that you have been having a good time. Try not to be such a strange though. :frusty:

Hey Bysty! Great to see you here again..I'm happy that things are going so well for you..Sounds like you are enjoying life.. :frusty:

Great to hear from you, bysty. Glad life is going well. I'm right there with you on the busy issue. Assuming you go, just wait til you get to college. :wink2:

Good luck and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hey, Bysty!!! Long time no see/read! I am glad to see you around here again :clap:

Glad to hear stuff is going well :frusty:

My sister said the same regarding her trip back in her, I think, sophomore or junior year of HS. She was a part of the HS's jazz group and they went on a tour of a few jazz festivals in Europe. She adored her trip, and I think Italy was one of teh ones she raved most about. Her trip was England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy. She loved it there. She shared pics from her trip and I can agree that I would probably like to go there too (I went to Russia when I was 13 but that was pretty much it for me overseas, so far).

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Welcome back to our Collective...uhm...Star Trek Fans.Net. :borgqueen: :frusty:

:clap: