Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

What New Attraction Would You Like To See...

Actually Having Been There Might Help You In This Some, But If Ya Haven't, Still Let Us Know.

I Personaly Would Like To See An TOS Themed Ride. Afterall, It Was The First ST Show And Being Able Let Go Of Reality And Step On To The Original Enterprise Woulf Be Awsome. :frusty:

How Bout You?

I'd like a ride that uses either the Defiant or a shuttle and goes through the wormhole. Don't know how the rest of the ride would go right now but that's the start or finish.

Wouldn't it be cool if they re-did some of the rooms at the Hilton to look like crew quarters on the various ships.

I just wish I could go, period. I'm stuck all the way on the east coast (in Georgia) with no way to go see it. Don't have the dough, don't have anyone to go with, and I've never been on an airplane in my life so I don't know how all of that works.

I've already decided that hopefully one day when/if I ever get married one day, that we would take a vacation there. That's the only way I can see ever going, sad news for me :frusty:

A TOS themed ride would be great. They already have a TNG ride and a Voyager ride. Heck, they should have a ride for ALL the series..lol.

Wouldn't it be cool if they re-did some of the rooms at the Hilton to look like crew quarters on the various ships.

329666[/snapback]

YES IT WOULD!!

They should have mock-ups of all of the bridges of the Enterprise's. I'd like to get my picture standing there in all of them.

Do they do anything where you get a picture on the bridge and then Photoshop the rest of the senior staff around you? That would be neat too.

They should have mock-ups of all of the bridges of the Enterprise's. I'd like to get my picture standing there in all of them.

They have the ENT-D, but you need to pay to get your pic taken (like 20$). I didn't do it.

Do they do anything where you get a picture on the bridge and then Photoshop the rest of the senior staff around you? That would be neat too.

They do that; just without the bridge part.

I have a pic of myself in the Captains chair on the Ent-D bridge. Its worth the money!