Sign in to follow this  
Turak

Ever wanted your home to be like the bridge?

Those things look so cool! I've seen ad's in the Communicator (Star Trek magizine)

That's where I saw it the first time as well.

That thing's $80! :o I've found it easier to leave the lights off till it gets dark outside... :wow:

True, but where's the fun in that?? :laugh:

That thing's $80! :wow: I've found it easier to leave the lights off till it gets dark outside... :bow:

True, but where's the fun in that?? :o

Eh, I'd take my $80 and put it toward a TNG or DS9 season set. :bow:

Lay-away is the best invention in the world! :laugh:

That thing's $80! :wow: I've found it easier to leave the lights off till it gets dark outside... :bow:

That's exactly what I'd put the $80 toward, as I save it up. For you guys, it may not be much money, but for me, it's a lot! :bow:

That's exactly what I'd put the $80 toward, as I save it up. For you guys, it may not be much money, but for me, it's a lot! :bow:

Oh it is for me too...i'm the king of lay-away. I have rent, bills, insurance, all kinds of stuff to worry about before I can buy stuff for me

Even with the bells and whistles it is still only a dimmer so $80 is a ridiculous price to pay imo, I'll wait a couple years and by then it will offer the same functions (or more) at half the price.

Even with the bells and whistles it is still only a dimmer so $80 is a ridiculous price to pay imo, I'll wait a couple years and by then it will offer the same functions (or more) at half the price.

It's $80 becuase they know the fans will buy it! B)

Thats cool! looks like I get to use my new credit card after all,with a $5,000 credit limilt I think I can handle the $80.00 for this.

holy cow! i want that so bad but right now i have no money. i should start looking for a summer job. ive never had a job before. haha. i want one at chapters (then i can get discounts on trek books) or best buy (then i can get discounts on trek dvds). yay. and then i can buy a voice command dimmer.

it also ensures that your light bulbs will live long and prosper.

Sorry I thought that was funny.. B)

It looks cool... Maybe someday when I'm not living off of allowance I'll get it.. :lol:

Having one would be so cool.

I already think of my computer desk as an Enterprise workstation.

I have one these and it is so cool..True $80 is a lot to spend on a light dimmer. But I had to have it.What's cool about it is the voice of the Enterprise Computer..(Majel Barret-Roddenberry) :)