Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

The Maquis

Ok, I just thought of this and was just wondering if this had been mentioned in an episode or not.

We know the Maquis were pretty much eliminated after the Dominion joined with Cardassia.

So, what happened to Ro Laren? Do you thik she was killed as well? I can't remember any episodes that mention anything about her, so does anyone know?

I realize its not canon but in the DS9 books she took over Odo's job.

328359[/snapback]

Those are great books. I love the character Ro Laren and it was fun to read those books and imagine her and Kira together on the same crew. Yikes.

Just a couple of angry young Bajorans sorting things out. It was great. The confrontation between her and Picard in the books was also well written.

I wish they would put those books to good use in some mini-series form ... they are excellent.

I never really liked Ro, whether the character died or not never bothered me, I had always presumed she had though.

I have seen post-Dominion War,Deep Space Nine paperback books with Ro Laren on the cover.I've yet to read any.

I cannot imagine she will live long.Nerys will not put up with Laren's malcontent. <_<

She will perhaps wish that the Dominion had killed her during the Maquis purge.

She's Also In Another Set Of TNG Books Set Durning DS9's 6th Season. She Helps Picard And CO. Find Something The Dominion Are Building.

BTW, I'm Refering To The Dominion War Books. 1 & 3 Are TNG, 2 & 4 Are DS9.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler