Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

what kind of CCGs do you play or collect?

I have magic as well but I also have the two first two sets of the star trek game minus the future enterprise which I am still looking for and a friend gave me some of the star wars game but I have no clue how to play.

I'm not a big card collector, but I have star trek cards, some star wars cards and a small assortment from other card games.

Here we go....

back in the day (when I was a misguided teenager) I collected

Star Trek ccg

Rage

Star Wars ccg

Marvel Overpower

Jyhad (aka Vampire the enternal struggle)

Shadowfist

Wildstorm

For a very short time Magic (couldn't get into it as much as others for some reason...also I was a very lousy player.)

Later on in life (the free spirited college years) I collected:

Star Trek ccg

for about a couple of seconds the misbegotten Star Trek the Card Game (based on the original and made by topps)

Aliens Vs Predator

A brief time Wildstorm

Also a brief time Anime Meyhem

...note the last two I stopped collecting because me and my group got into making our own dream cards and started playing with them.

Nowadays (mature adult age)

I'm still into Star Trek first edition ccg....tried the 2nd edition but still prefer the millions upon millions of established (and some times conflicting) rules I have grown to love.

I even tried out that new Marvel click collectable figurine game (until I got Iron Man...which pretty much my intention to stop collecting after I got him.)

I've pretty much bogged down on my ccg collecting because there are just too many out there and it's getting more and more expensive to collect. I figure the last thing I'm going to get is "All Good things," the last expansion in the Star Trek ccg set and move on to other things. Too old I can't return to Narnia. :laugh: