Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

Which Doctor are you?

1086461578_sm_troughton.jpg

You're the Second Doctor, played by Patrick Troughton. You're a hell of a lot more brillant than you look, and you usually fly low under the radar as not to attract attention to yourself and hide behind weird/spazzy antics.

post-812-1095566621.gif

1086461112_sm_tbaker.jpg

You're the fourth Doctor, played by Tom Baker. You're a bit strange and quirky, but dead serious in grave situations. You've got a hell of a scarf too.

WOOHOO!!! My favorite Doctor!

1086460832_sm_pertwee.jpg

You're the third Doctor, played by Jon Pertwee. You're very open and kind, dispite being screwed over by your peers. Very smart, and a skilled fighter. Play as the third Doctor in DoctorWho: the Tides of Time: http://projectwho.cjb.net

I wanna be Chris Eccleston hehe :huh: *doubts it*

You're the fifth Doctor, played by Peter Davison. You're an incredibly kind person, and would never intentionally harm anyone, and are always looking out for others instead of yourself. Play as the fifth Doctor in DoctorWho: the Tides of Time: http://projectwho.cjb.net

ah well - I hoped... *dreams*

You're The eighth Doctor

--------------------------------

You're very Uppity and cheerful and surprisingly overly-emotional at times.

was also kinda hoping for the 4th/5th or 6th Doctor? Cest La Vie

:) :hug: :lol: :)

You're the second Doctor, played by Patrick Troughton. You're a hell of a lot more brillant than you look, and you usually fly low under the radar as not to attract attention to yourself and hide behind weird/spazzy antics.