Who Do You Think Will Win?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Will Win?

• Bo
    • Carrie (probably not spelled right I know)

I actually kept up with it this year just for the fact they actually have a soon to be rock star on this show, I'm talking Bo Bice. That dude can rock and is a good change from the pop atmosphere. Whoever wins, it will open the door for more different genres to compete. Very interesting showdown on a show I don't usually watch but actually has my interest this year.

I can proudly say that I have never watched a single episode of that show.

the thing about Carrie is that she is a country singer, but she's not even as good as the girl who won Nashville Star this year. Either way, they would have been the top two I would have chosen to be in the finals

I liked Nadia from the auditions and while I am not a faithful follower of the show, I do peek in from time to time, or see the "out takes" on the net the next day.

I was surprised that people like Scott and Federov [sp] made it further than she did, as she definitely had the voice and much more presence than they did.

like you, I haven't watched every single episode this season, but I do watch it every once and a while. I always wanted Scott to make it to the next week because it got under my mother's skin. She hated him so much, she always erupt when he would make it to the next round, which was quite hilarious to watch. :laugh:

But I agree, Scott wasn't good, but mom made it funny. Anthony only go so far because people making up for Clay not winning in AI2, if he didn't make the people think of Aiken, he probably woudn't have gotten as far as he did. After all, this is a Claymation nation! lol. :lol:

Can't say I'm a big fan and don't really watch it, plus I don't have access to Sky tv until I go home I can't watch the US version. However from what I have heard of the US stuff I can say that the winner a few years ago, Kelly Clarkson, has a quality voice that is better than anything we get over here.

I really do not watch American Idol, but I caught part of an episode when I was over at my sister's house earlier this year(she and her husband are big fans of Idol)... then my sister begged my mom & I to watch one episode because she figured we might enjoy it since we like musicals. So the rest of the family & I tuned in and watched the Musical episode.

Then we caught the clip of Bo doing his Acapella performance online.

So from alll that I voted Bo.