Sign in to follow this  
Mike

# 1069 - {Official} Star Trek Trivia

{Official} Star Trek Trivia #1069

When did Leonard Nimoy say the Trek tag line that was usually said by Shatner or Stewart, “Space the final frontier. These are the….” ?

Answering: Do not answer here, send your answers to this week’s trivia questions in a PM to me(SpaceTigger).

Please include the Question number in your PM..

I suggest that you save a copy of your answers in case you need to re-send them to me.

Nobody totally answered this question correctly. Rather than giving partial credit I have decided to leave this question open for next week. This question will now be worth 12 points. All are still welcome to answer this question.

Hmmm, thought I'd gotten this one right. Can you specify exactly what you're looking for Spacetigger?

Hmmm, thought I'd gotten this one right. Can you specify exactly what you're looking for Spacetigger?

OK Matt..Nobody gave me all the instances of Leonard Nimoy saying that Trek tag line so I decided to leave it open for another week..I have increased the point value for this question and everybody is still welcome to answer this question again..Even if you still don't know all of instances that he says this line I invite you to tell me what you know..Chances are someone will get it right next week and I will give others partial credit for getting part of the answer correct..

Remember that this question is still open and available for answering this week.And this question is worth 12 points now so be sure you send me your answers.. :naughty:

I'm certain I got this one right.

It's the only instance I can think of where Leonard Nimoy spoke the tagline.

Edited by SpaceTigger

I'm certain I got this one right.

It's the only instance I can think of where Leonard Nimoy spoke the tagline.

There was more than 1 time..Resend me your answers everyone and we'll resolve it this week..I'll give partial credit..