Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

World Population

There are now 6,322,922,647 people in the world :lol:

20 years ago there were 4 billion people...

Every second five people are born and two people die, a net gain of three people.

It's absolutely frightening, we are running out of resources now. We are using water faster than it's being replenished. What will it be like in 20 years from now when countries are going to war over water, and arable land. :wow:

There are now 6,322,922,647 people in the world  :wow:

20 years ago there were 4 billion people...

Every second five people are born and two people die, a net gain of three people.

It's absolutely frightening, we are running out of resources now. We are using water faster than it's being replenished. What will it be like in 20 years from now when countries are going to war over water, and arable land.  :lol:

that is a really scary thought. and also that number is increasing by 3 every word I type!

I really worry about future generations, we are going to leave them with nothing.

This country as only been colonised for 170 years. And already we are down to only 30% of the trees we once had. :lol:

And then there's the problem of over fishing. :wow:

Not to mention the Ozone! Makes me ill to think that the air we breathe is bad..and that we cant even swimin the majority of our waters.

I suppose that eventually the human population will begin to decline, whether we want it to or not. Like any

species, we rely on an environment to support our needs. When that environment becomes insufficient, the population

declines to the point at which the environment can support it.

Stardate:213458.9

With a population crisis thats all the more reason why we need to colonize new worlds.

Stardate:213458.9

With a population crisis thats all the more reason why we need to colonize new worlds.

So we can ruin them as well. :) . We need to take care of the one we've got first