Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

Fav Cup o Java?

What's your favourite coffee?..this could be brand name or chain stores..

For me it will always be..

1.gif

7animation.gif

( Supposed to be a pic of pot pouring Coffee into a cup..looks cool on the website..but getting it to do that here..I struggled for a bit and gave up)

I used to drink strong black coffee every day, but ever since I had kids it upsets my stomache. cheeky-smiley-012.gif Pregnancy does strange things to your body. Now the only stuff I ever drink is Starbucks Carmel Frappuccino. I love those things!

1050848250.gif

Espresso....

It's a great kick when up late working until the wee hours of the morning or in the last quarter of a football game.

1.gif 

7animation.gif

( Supposed to be a pic of pot pouring Coffee into a cup..looks cool on the website..but getting it to do that here..I struggled for a bit and gave up)

your pouring coffe did work! and its cool too!

I myself do not drink coffe, I don't like the taste of it.

7animation.gif

Mmmm, that looks good, I can almost smell the aroma. :huh: You ever get a hankering for a cup when it's way too late to have any?

I just saw a Folgers commercial, they are putting coffee grinds into new plastic containers. Bleech! I hope our favorite brand don't follow suit, that would suck. We want our coffee to come in metal cans the way they always have. :tear:

When I used to work at a sandwich deli, I got free coffee and literally fell in love with the stuff. I gave up caffiene a eight months ago, so I pretty much phased out the coffee habit. I did however had a great cup of decaf at this place called the "Westport coffee house." Don't know what brew they use but I couldn't believe how great it tasted (even without sugar or cream.)

I drink instant coffee which is called Maxwell House,I do love filtered coffee but can't seem to get any one that I like,anyone have any surgestions.

I like Taster's Choice instant, with Irish creme half 'n' half, and a non-sugar sweetener.

Black coffee (Folger's),strong enough to wake the dead and shift the alignment of the planets.I drink so much of the stuff,i think I single-handedly keep Folger's in business.Never got into those fancy coffees from places like Starbucks...they all taste like liquid candy to me.Yeck! :tear:

I will never claim to be a coffee gourmet, although I do love the stuff.

I am partial to the Walmart brand "Great Value". It tastes just as good as the name brands at a much cheaper price.

The best way to make it is to add a few drops of almond extract to the grinds right before brewing. It gives the coffee a very slight cherry taste.

Another thing you can do is add a few drops of vanilla extract, which eliminates the bitter taste without ruining the flavor. B)