Sign in to follow this  
athena28

New Trek Movie

Sorry if I'm behind the curve; however, last night after I caught the last minute or so of the final ep. (I'll admit, I shed a tear when all the Captains' voices came on); our local UPN news did a feature on Enterprise. Besides a poll stating 90%+ want another Trek series on television -- the reporter related Paramount had definitely stated there will be another movie (however, it won't contain any Trek characters from previous series). Did anyone else hear about this good news?

I must say that I haven't heard that yet athena..I don't believe that there has been any official word about the next movie yet. I could use some good news about future Star Treks right about now..

The only official word is from Rick Berman himself. The movie is in its very early stages at this point. It will take place between Enterprise and TOS and will indeed feature a whole new crew and ship. I smell box office disaster.

hey, whaddya know? they might use really big actors/actresses (hehe, for all the feminists in da building), and it will be a box-office hit, becuase non star trek fans will come, and so on. they could also get a director that's really good, or will make the a movie like that good, like Ridley Scott (first name that came to mind).