Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

America's Funniest Home Videos

anyone watch this? love this series, I love to laugh, and this is a place to find it! It comes on in 10 minutes! I try to watch it every day. It comes on Monday through Friday at 4 pm on WGN. Good for laughs! :laugh:

Don't like the show at all, people tripping up, falling over, don't find it particularly funny at all.

Yeah we've watched since the days of Saget however it's new episode timeslot on Sunday made it difficult to watch every new show.

My dad has every video ever shown recorded on a bunch of tapes all commercial and host talking free, hours and hours and hours of laughs in a row.

I wonder if anyone here has ever been or knows someone whose been on the show? Come on fess up, we wont laugh :laugh:

I love the Bob Saget episodes. I don't like the ones that are on now. And I completely HATE Planet's Funniest Animals.

I don't watch it regularly but I have watched it on occcassion and I like it.

I don't watch it regularly but I have watched it on occcassion and I like it.

323670[/snapback]

Same here. When I was younger, we watched the Saget version regularly. Now I just catch a rerun every now and then on ABC Family.

I can't decide which version I like best, though. Saget was overly corny, but still good.

I've always thought Bergeron was a good host, first on some FOX morning show, then Hollywood Squares. Plus, he likes Trek so much that he's been in 2 ENT episodes.

I think I had the most fun, though, when Daisy Fuentes and John Fugelsank(sp) were the hosts. Overacted, yes, but still funny.