Sign in to follow this  
Angela

A question or so

One question, how long do you have to be in a relationship before a boyfriend/girlfriend introduces you to their friends???

Is there a sell by date that once you pass it you \are introduced to friends. I have met my boyfriends Mom, sister and her boyfriend but right this moment he is at a party and I am at home alone and worrying he'll cheat. which I have never worried about, but there is a huge schisim between family and his friends

thugh his mom made big noises over the fact that he was tidying his bedrom and doing his bed when I got there.

And Another question is it a big thing for a man to be tidying his room when a girl comes around??? Is that like "She is my girlfriend must appear not to be a total slob??"

Finally is meeting the parents really a big deal??? I mean I am always nice and polite and shake hands (can't help) I hope I make a good impression

Meeting the parents is always a good sign. However, I am puzzled by the fact that your boyfriend goes to a party and doesn't take you along. Thats just not right and smells a bit fishy.

I'll admit we have been together a couple of months and I know he mightn't want to be intorducing me because a) I might cheaton him making him look less of a man and :rofl: I might dump him making him look an idiot. plus, I am not sure he knew the guy well enough to get me an invite (he wasn't sure he was going until last night) But yeah it does make me feel a bit like yesterdays fun. Like he is having a relationship with me, but possibly having no-strings nights elsewhere. unlikely but it scares me alot

I can only reply with a quote from Doc Holliday from the movie "Tombstone"......"Darlin', I feel we must redefine the nature of our.....relationship..."

I told him next party I am joining him, that should stop these crap saturdays, And well he seems to think its serious, perhaps it ewas just a whole be with me mates thing I have spent 3 out of 5 nights with ya. (very coool nights too)

Perhap.... but I have to wonder how many guys at the party did indeed bring their girlfriends? Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I can't imagine being in a relationship and leaving my girlfriend home on a Saturday night while I go to a party.

I texted him and apparently its a bunch of net nerds sitting around with beer talking. hardly party more gathering.