Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Do you think ...? Warning poss spoiler

Do you think a regular cast member may be killed off? I know some of the cast was upset with the ending and a couple of other things I have read have made me wonder (no I haven't read anywhere this will happen) but I have a suspicion that it will and which character it will be.

Just as I suspected, although I keep hoping that some of the information will turn out to be rumors meant to distract the viewers, in the hope that we'll be surprised by what they really have planned.

Another interesting tidbit is that this episode was written last year already just in case the show wouldn't be renewed for the 4th season.

I think I heard that somewhere. That the episode would tie everything together even if it were the last episode or not.

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

Click For Spoiler
Yes, Trip dies.

322688[/snapback]

Even though I hadn't read that I had sort of "gathered" it from other comment's I'd read.

****edited to add

And I just have to ask....how in the blue blazes do they call that a "Valentine"

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I would say it's a "valentine" in the same sense that the Al Capone 's Massacre that happended to be on Valentine's Day is a part of Valentine's Day (St. Valentine's Massacre). It may be much more of a massacre than a Valentine if the rumored details are true. ENT deserves a much better fate.

St. Valentine; A christian martyr beheaded on February 14th by the Roman Empire.

I'm ignoring what has been written about the episode so far. I've read too many things about previous episodes that turned out to be half-truths or completely wrong. If you watch the episode believing you will hate it, then you will. If you keep an open mind, you may find you will actually enjoy it.

Again, anything done can be undone. Spock died and came back. I am not going to worry about the final episode.