Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korthedaharmaster

Korthedaharmaster's log

Well I thought i would start a log seeing it seems like everyone else has one. Well lets see whats going on in my life. Not a whole lot mainly just school and work right now. Getting a new car in about a month well not new new but new for me. 94 Twin Turbo Supra, buying it off my brother for 8k so I have been working allot lately. Awaiting episode 3 I am. I have also been playing a lot of racquetball lately and running as well. Tomorrow i got me a hot date with this chick with a rockin body. On saturday I'm going to go play me some golf. So thats pretty much all I got for this first log entry.

KOR OUT B)

oh! i loooove ipods, but i kinda lost mine :yahoo: . i like minis, but they only hold some songs. i like to listen to a lot of music. which kind did you get?

BTW, do you know what a ipod shuffle does?

Well, as for me my first day of college was yesterday. And already, they are working off my *buttocks* off with homework, homework and more homework. I can tell that this is going to be a very long school year! But I am glad that you are oh ok!