Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Chat Room Trivia Session #36 || Newbie Session

All Aboard The Trivia Train...

LIVE from the StarTrekFans.net Chat Room

It is the 'nearly famous' Master Q Trivia Session

320x240.jpg

Session #36 will be commencing Saturday, April 30, 2005 at 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time in the chat room.

IT'S **FEARLESS** TRIVA.........WITH MASTER Q!

New to Chat Room Trivia?Join us session #36, tell me that you are new, and you will receive five official bonus points up-front! Give it a try because I think you will like it. I'm painless! All I ask is that you join in session #36 and then give the newbie session a try, which will be held the following day at the same time. If you like it, then I hope you become a regular. Don't like it---then no harm done. Sometimes the questions can by tricky, but don't worry because the trivia is all about having fun and being entertained!

Newbie Session N1Sunday, May 1, at 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time please join me as I host a session exclusive to newbies. Not a newbie? Well, you can still join this time! Depending on how many real newbies are there will dictate the level of participation that you, a regular participant, can give.

Help Spread the Word!Help SpaceTigger and I spread the word about StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia! Get the word out to your fellow trekkies and trekkers about both the message board trivia and the chat room trivia. The best way we can expand is by word-of-mouth. We would appreciate it so much of you to let people know about our trivia. Let's try to grow the trivia! Thank you.

post-68-1104456831.gif

321022[/snapback]

Questions or comments? Go HERE