Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

On the bright side...

Now that the producers have established better directions for ENT, that is; started some killer threads to build on, I believe it's only a matter of time before the age old Trek Authors start writing some ENT novels worth a damn to fill in the blanks. I'll be looking forward to them very much, will you?

Sorry, but lately some of Star Trek novels haven't been the greatest. I haven't really got into Enterprise. I might after the deployment.

Edited by Odie

Sorry, but lately some of Star Trek novels haven't been the greatest.  I haven't really got into Enterprise.  I might after the deployment.

321640[/snapback]

All the ENT novels so far weren't worth the price of the paper they were printed on imo but decent directions had not been established yet, that's changed with this season; this season has pointed to TOS and beyond in a myriad of different ways that can be expanded on by the right authors..

Geeeze I hope I'm not getting my hopes up only to suffer another blow from this series.

Enterprise is so boring in my opinion  B)

321641[/snapback]

If I may ask; what was the last episode you watched?

I wonder if Peter David had written any Enterprise books?

I wonder if Peter David had written any Enterprise books?

321652[/snapback]

Not that I could find but I did find he did the novel versions of two fairly recent movies; here, I did not know that.

In my opinion he would be a good candidate to try an ENT novel, he's written fine Trek before.

Yeah, he is one of my favorite Star Trek writers. I hope he will write on for Enterprise. I read the last Siperman 2 movie novel. It was really good, but when I bought it I didn't look at who wrote it until I has half way finished reading it.

Edited by Odie

I have bought all of the Enterprise novels to date. So far, I think they are just fine. I will continue to buy them.

I have bought all of the Enterprise novels to date. So far, I think they are just fine. I will continue to buy them.

321658[/snapback]

Hmm, that's the best review of them I ever heard. If nothing new concerning ENT comes along I may give them another chance.

Thanks for the reply MB.

It'd be nice to hear from some fans.

321647[/snapback]

You're welcome :wink2:

I think you'll hear more after people get off of work AE. B) B)