Sign in to follow this  

What Is Your Favorite Greg The Bunny Episode?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Greg The Bunny Episode?

• Welcome to SweetKnuckle Junction (Greg wins lead in show)
    • Sock Like Me (Cast is forced to undergo puppet sensitivity)
    • Dottie Heat (Greg brags he scored with Dottie but didn't)
    • SK-2.0 (Jimmy gets his chance to make a new kids show)
    • Piddler on the Roof (Warren takes a leak in Alison's car)
    • Rabbit Redux (Greg feels guilty for stealing Rochester's job)
    • Father & Son Reunion (Jimmy is hurt when parents divorce)
    • Jimmy Drives Gil Crazy (Warren gets even with C. Feldman)
    • Greg Gets Puppish (Greg gets in touch with his puppish roots)
    • Surprise! (Cast pretends they like each other for TV Guide)
    • The Jewel Heist (Greg is jealous when Jimmy gets a girlfriend)
    • The Singing Mailman (A man blackmails his way on the show)
    • Blah Brawls (Warren gets mad when Blah dates his ex wife)

Anyone else miss this series? I know I do, luckily they released the complete series on DVD, 13 episodes which include two that never aired on TV and it left me wanting more. It is a real shame that this series got cancelled before it’s time. Since then it has grown a HUGE cult following, I talk to GTB fans everywhere I go and every website I’m in, and new fans are learning about his series every day. Who can hate this series? Eugene Levy and Seth Green starring, what could be better? It was cancelled because it just aired at the wrong time of the year, football season, which is a killer on new TV shows.

A couple of years ago there was a TV series that was smart, funny, funny, and funny! And that show's name was "Greg the Bunny". Excited is just the minimal that I felt when I found out that they had released Greg the Bunny: The Complete Series on DVD. When I popped it in the machine and watched it today I was at times smiling and at other times laughing my brains out the entire time! Each episode was so special, just like this TV series. It is funny and every episode is spectacular. My favorite episode is "S.K. 2.0". Count A'ight!

The two never-before seen episodes where hilarious and it made me wonder why they weren't, they were two of the funniest episodes out of the series. I recommend this to all G the B fans and those who never watched the show when it was on TV and always wanted to check it out but never had the chance to before it was cancelled. New people to this series will become fans and old fans will kick back and laugh yourself silly as you watch this series again and again. I hope to see Greg the Bunny return to TV one day but until that day I will leave you with the a couple of thoughts to ponder from Tardy the Turtle, "Crayons taste like purple" and "Chocolate ice cream goes in the freezer." Greg the Bunny 4-EVR!