Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Say Something About the Person Above You,

ok, I didn't understand well how this thread works...

but I will refer to the principal topic, it means, I will say something about me...

I think that my obsession for Data is really become too big in the last months...

I am even writ ing a series about Data and a fictional character, Cindy, on fanfiction.net...

and I have added the links to my blog in my myspace page...

and this all only for dedicate something to my loved hero...

it's incredible my obstination to bring him back, indeed...

I have even sent a message to Brent in myspace in order to tell him to read my stories...

who knows if he will do really...

ok, I didn't understand well how this thread works...

but I will refer to the principal topic, it means, I will say something about me...

I think that my obsession for Data is really become too big in the last months...

I am even writ ing a series about Data and a fictional character, Cindy, on fanfiction.net...

and I have added the links to my blog in my myspace page...

and this all only for dedicate something to my loved hero...

it's incredible my obstination to bring him back, indeed...

I have even sent a message to Brent in myspace in order to tell him to read my stories...

who knows if he will do really...

Actually, you are supposed to say something about the person who posted above you... :wow:

^ Should have passed along this info to star_rose.....

Don't let my thinness fool you. I can pack the food away when I want to.

One time I was at dinner with some people from my accounting society. Our national chair (Back then he was chair-elect) bet me that I couldn't finish a whole order of baby back ribs by myself. Not only did I eat that rack and everything else that came with the meal but an extra half-rack, half the fish of the person sitting next to me, and our chair's fries - and I was still hungry!

Best of all - we didn't think to get separate checks. The poor guy who just got soup and salad paid for half my meal. :wow:

Where was I? Oh, yeah.

^ posts news articles

Not today's US Army but definitely better than the soldiers when I was in it in the late 80s.

Think about it. Who were the drill instructors training the soldiers now fighting in Iraq? They were Privates in Desert Storm. But who trained the soldiers who fought in Desert Storm? Not the ones who fought in Viet Nam, they would have been too old. At best they were solders who were trained under soldiers who trained under other soldiers and maybe they were in the tail end of Nam.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

^ doesn't read Kor's topics