Sign in to follow this  
cyphrx

Paul Rice's ship

I don't know if anyone is a fan of the Star Trek Card game by Decipher, but here's a computer rendering of what Paul Rice's ship (Aresenal of Freedom), the Drake might look like. Decipher gets special permission from paramount to do these kind of things because the rule of thumb is that if it didn't appear in the show or movies then it doesn't appear in the card game. This is one of few exceptions (others include Worf's Dad Mogh and Duras's father.) It's alright but it looks like some one turned the maglocks off of a galaxy class starship. So now the saucer section is slowly floating away.

ST1E-ENAGT035.jpg

The Encyclopedia has the Drake down as a Wambundu class.

I've not played that game in years. no one would play it with me.

How much are the cards worth now I have a unlimitid ed Picard & Crusher and a limetid Black border first realese Worf

The Encyclopedia has the Drake down as a Wambundu class.

I've not played that game in years.  no one would play it with me.

How much are the cards worth now I have a unlimitid ed Picard & Crusher and a limetid Black border first realese Worf

I know what you mean. Everyone I knew just wanted to either play star wars or magic the gathering. I play Star Trek with one other person, I think it's the best card game out there.

The unlimited ones might not be worth much because it's a second printing, but the black border worf I think ranges from 5-10 dollars. I don't know it's been a while since I checked the prices of each card. The entire first edition will be out of print soon because they're coming out with a second edition with slighty new and redefined rules (the card above is going to be included in a set titled "All Good Things.) So hang on to those cards for a while and it might sky rocket in price.

I have a few of those cards, and yeah, that does look like te saucer section is going to float back and crash into the nacells!

I loved that game I have a full set of the white borders but I am still looking for a future enterprise from the second set does anybody have one I would be willing to trade or buy for the right price.