Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trek_dude

Hello

Hello , I am new here, my name is Stephen , I'm from England and although Deep Space Nine is my favorite series i love Star Trek: Enterprise :rolleyes:

Welcome to a great Star Trek site. Hope you enjoy it! TNG and DS9 are my favorite Trek series, but ENT has been getting better each year. London - what a great, exciting, historic city! Hope to get to chat with you in this chatroom and converse on the boards. Welcome aboard! :rolleyes: :) ;)

London - what a great, exciting, historic city!

319094[/snapback]

I don't live in the city , i live in greater london, in a town but your right london is a great city.

Thanks for the welcome everybody , I have lurked on this site for a while , I registered when I saw screenshots for the enterprise DVD Menu’s - I posted the link to the site here

I am sad that Enterprise has been cancelled , especially since I have been watching season 4 which is excellent so far.

Greetings from Qo'Nos by way of The Great Link!

Hope to see you on the boards. <_<

Hello trek dude

I think i have seen you before are you on trek united?

319849[/snapback]

You sure have, i have seen you over at trekunited aswell

Finally another fellow DS9 fan. As much as i enjot TNG, DS9 was the best it was not about adventures in a starship. It was more about the importance of accepting differences and getting along with the people that you care about.

Hi and Welcome Aboard!!!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!