Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

Anyone else wana die?

Before you respond, read this first;

I have pretty much everything i could possibly want out of life.

I have all the material possesions i wan't, i have tons of great friends, a loving family, i have many net responsiblities, my sex life is doin fine, i drink often with friends, i've left school, i have done pretty well with my exams, i am in great physical shape, i am multilingual, and i have the advantage of a photographic memory etc

You may be thinking "what the hell is he whining about"

BUT!;

The only thing i've ever wanted out of life is someone to love and be loved back, it's a constant torment, especially since 2 weeks ago i had a girlfriend, and life was perfect. And now lifes back to normal, except i've left school and have nothing to do to distract me from this fundamental need. I wish i had other needs to distract from this one, but i don't :waaaa:

Please help me i'm getting to the suicidal stage, like today, i put a hardwood front door through with a single punch (broke 3 knuckles), and also looked at a knife for 20 minutes, until my mum disarmed me. I could of just overpowered her, but she's my mum. I WANT TO DIE!

Don't give up my friend,it may seem bad now but it will work out,it always does.Plus you can't die yet,you need to stay with us so you can see season 3 of Enterprise! You need to stick around to see if Star Trek puts out another film.I've had thoughts of killing myself before,hell I think everyone has that thought at least once in their life,but I always think if I die I'll miss a new Star Trek episode!

Love ain't everything,there is way too much other stuff to do and see,don't let love drag you down.

Everythings cool bro,but if you need to someone to chat with you just drop me a line at Klingonmike@hotmail.com,I'm always willing to talk.

Daaang, man. See a psychiatrist! You shouldn't kill yourself because you don't have a girlfriend!!! Get a hold of yourself!

Daaang, man.  See a psychiatrist!  You shouldn't kill yourself because you don't have a girlfriend!!!  Get a hold of yourself!

It's all i want out of life though, and it's not happening...

I lived with all those other great things for so long, lifes become dull, boring, nothing happening. It's like that voy ep, the one were a Q wanted to die. I understand it completely, when you have everything for a long time, why even carry on, what is to be gained by cointinuing to exist.

Believe me,a girlfriend could only add to your problems sometimes.Go out and hit the bars,play the game for awhile,date a few women until you know for sure she's the one you want.To kill yourself because of women has no honor at all.

Believe me,a girlfriend could only add to your problems sometimes.Go out and hit the bars,play the game for awhile,date a few women until you know for sure she's the one you want.To kill yourself because of women has no honor at all.

I know i want problems remember, like i said i have everything i want except that, it feels like that's all life is now, because it's not a constant.

Here I was thinking I was alone in the world. Arms, life is really a sad thing to waste. I understand your greif..If I were hit by a bus tommorow I'd be okay with it. We are not the people to which you should be talking about this with, know this, you would be missed and I hope that we hear from you more and more. Love isn't all that it's cracked up to be, I go somedays longing for companionship and love from a girl and know that one day I'll find it and will be happy. We've all been put here to do something and hopefully soon you will find what that is...star trek is a great way to disguise your inner uncertainity for it creates a fanatsy away from your normal routine, Find something you enjoy and run with it, Do not give up my freind. As with Mike I'm available if you want to vent..radiodigs@hotmail.com.

Jesse.

Man there are women I've lived with that made me want to kill myself! :waaaa:

They are a frustrating gender..But thats what makes it more interesting!

After my girlfriend broke up with me depresed for a very long time am acutaly still a little spitefull of her but things will get better i have found that as long as you are looking for love you won't find it stop looking it will come to you i found my wife at my friends wedding but i would say see some one about it they can help

I have had marriages end, and thought about ending it too, but there is too much that can happen even tomorrow! you never know. Don't you want to know what fate has in store for you? you can't flip to the back page to find out, you have to live it.

Talk to us, we are here, you be here too!

I'd like to thank everyone, especially Rikerchick. I still feel bad, but not suicidal, we'll see how this works, ok.

ARMS, my young friend, according to your profile you will be just 16 in a month's time. You have tried drinking and sex and have given up on school. Yet you are being advised to hit bars and play games. It seems to me you have already tried that and it is not making you happy.

Having a girlfriend is fine, but investing everything in a relationship at your young age is probably unwise. You should be concentrating more on finding yourself and what exactly it is that you want to do with your life. You should not be thinking about ending it, you should be looking forward and planning so that you can be what you want to be and get what you want to get out of life.

The drinking and other activities are obviously not working for you, I would try turning to a higher power and seek guidance there.

Please, please, please talk to someone about this. You don't have to feel this way. You don't. Believe me, I've been there. Getting help is hard, but the hardest part is the first step of picking up that phone. After that, it is easier.

A short list of things to live for:

In August, Mars is going to be the closest to the earth as it will ever be in our lifetimes. It will be brighter in the night sky than either Jupiter or Venus.

Season Three of Enterprise, and Four, and Five...

The final Matrix movie

TLOR - The Return of the King

Snow, rain, sunshine, wind.

Yoyo's and kaleidoscopes and kites.

The sound of the ocean at night.

The smell of hot pine straw in the middle of a summer day.

Us. We would miss you terribly. In life we have a responsibility to more than ourselves. We also have a responsibility to those who care about us.

I'm here anytime you need to talk.

ARMS, my young friend, according to your profile you will be just 16 in a month's time.    You have tried drinking and sex and have given up on school.  Yet you are being advised to hit bars and play games.  It seems to me you have already tried that and it is not making you happy.

Having a girlfriend is fine, but investing everything in a relationship at your young age is probably unwise.  You should be concentrating more on finding yourself and what exactly it is that you want to do with your life.  You should not be thinking about ending it, you should be looking forward and planning so that you can be what you want to be and get what you want to get out of life.

The drinking and other activities are obviously not working for you, I would try turning to a higher power and seek guidance there.

Actually school ends at this age here.

I have been drinking since 9 years old, and had a sex life for about 2 years, it's all getting very repetative.

I nearly died on friday from alcohol poisoning, and i know no better drinker than myself, when my friends saw me in that state, it was as if the sun had exploded. Normally i have to save a life everytime we go out (they never learn), but this time it was different.

I feel as if i've had all the fun i can, too young, so whats wrong with young love?

I'd like to thank everyone, especially Rikerchick. I still feel bad, but not suicidal, we'll see how this works, ok.

hug2.gif

There is nothing wrong with young love, if you keep in mind that love at 16 rarely results in a lifetime relationship (it does happen, but it is rare). It takes time to get to know somebody well enough to love them with the depth that it takes to last a lifetime.

I would hope that you are in some way preparing for a career or some way to support yourself. If school is over for you and there is no possiblity of continuing your education, finding something you love to do and making a living at it can be very fulfilling. Life is an adventure, around every corner and through every door there is a new chapter. If you are constantly mired in an alcoholic stupor, you can't experience that adventure and you can't truly live life. You say it's fun, I can't imagine almost dying from alcohol poisoning is fun.

Obviously, the course you are taking is not working for you. Try a different course. Go to church, meet new people, go to night school, learn a new trade, there are any number of things you could do. Don't concentrate on having a girlfriend, just so you can have sex which isn't fulfilling for you anyway. Concentrate on YOU, getting your life in order, the rest will fall into place.

There is nothing wrong with young love, if you keep in mind that love at 16 rarely results in a lifetime relationship (it does happen, but it is rare).  It takes time to get to know somebody well enough to love them with the depth that it takes to last a lifetime. 

I would hope that you are in some way preparing for a career or some way to support yourself.  If school is over for you and there is no possiblity of continuing your education, finding something you love to do and making a living at it can be very fulfilling.  Life is an adventure, around every corner and through every door there is a new chapter. If you are constantly mired in an alcoholic stupor, you can't experience that adventure and you can't truly live life. You say it's fun, I can't imagine almost dying from alcohol poisoning is fun.

Obviously, the course you are taking is not working for you.  Try a different course.  Go to church, meet new people, go to night school, learn a new trade, there are any number of things you could do.  Don't concentrate on having a girlfriend, just so you can have sex which isn't fulfilling for you anyway.  Concentrate on YOU, getting your life in order, the rest will fall into place.

I've known her for a very long time....

I'm getting a part time job soon, and then going back to take my sciences advanced level.

I've tried most things, you must trust me on this i really have, drinking is fun, but i've never been that bad before.

I'm an atheist, i know practically everyone in the area, i cannot see myself improving on myself anymore.

I don't just want a girlfriend for sex, i can get that anyway, i want a girlfriend to love.

I hate to concentrate on me, because i like to care for other people (cancerian). My life is umberably simple right now...

if you say your life is simple try something thats not be one of those people that climb mt everist of fly in a balloon around the world i have friends that walked the appalation trail which took them months and they both have diabeaties and one has sesurzes so you can do it over come and concure sometimes life is boring so spice it up do something fun

if you say your life is simple try something thats not be one of those people that climb mt everist of fly in a balloon around the world i have friends that walked the appalation trail which took them months and they both have diabeaties and one has sesurzes so you can do it over come and concure sometimes life is boring so spice it up do something fun

I've actually done all the outdoor sports, which are survivable.

I've suffored many losses... friends who betray me, a close family member move away, 2 last friendships which are slipping away, a neighhor I cared for died, my cat whom I grew up with died in my lap from feline luchemia, my goat died a day after a dog attack, and I've been through many hardships which feel defeating. However, there are 3 driving forces in my life that keep me going.

1. People need me, and I refuse to let them down.

2. When I have no strength left, Jesus becomes my strength.

3. God put me on this planet down, and in the end, I have no intention of letting him down.

See, the driving force in my life is God, Jesus, my faith, the desire to help others in whatever way they need. That is what keeps me going, that is what gets me through hardships. I hope you could find the same guidance.

Let me sleep on this.  I'll return in the morning, hopefully with some answers. :waaaa:

Actually, I have them now! :laugh:

Here goes:

I've suffored many losses...  friends who betray me, a close family member move away, 2 last friendships which are slipping away, a neighhor I cared for died, my cat whom I grew up with died in my lap from feline luchemia, my goat died a day after a dog attack, and I've been through many hardships which feel defeating.  However, there are 3 driving forces in my life that keep me going.

1. People need me, and I refuse to let them down.

2. When I have no strength left, Jesus becomes my strength.

3. God put me on this planet down, and in the end, I have no intention of letting him down.

See, the driving force in my life is God, Jesus, my faith, the desire to help others in whatever way they need.  That is what keeps me going, that is what gets me through hardships.  I hope you could find the same guidance.

Well i'm an ateheist, "god" seems to punish his believers with hardships, and none believers (like me) with torments, like my predicament.