Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gelt

FCN

I've been putting together for the past few months, and, as you will see as soon as you visit, it is based around my favorite Star Trek race, the Ferengi! It also contains all 285 Rules of Acquisition, completed by yours truly... which, I might ad, I've been working on for around a year... editing, changing, researching and adding to them. (so please, don't steal them all) smile.gif

As I say on there, it was really a labor of love, and I really only had one goal in mind... to provide an immersive Star Trek (specifically Ferengi) experience. I wanted a site that used talked about the Ferengi, and their society, from the first person point of view. I also hope that by doing something this "immersive," others will follow and develop sites based on Cardassians, Bajorans, Romulans, and more. Sites that not only tell about the cultures of Trek, but do it in a way that's fun. smile.gif

Anyway... here's the link:

Ferengi Commercial News

Let me know what you think!

Cool Site! :rolleyes: I don't like the fact viewing for first second costs 100 bars of strips of pressed latinum and 1 for every second. You must be racking up on the profits!