Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

What Year do you belong in?

What Year Do You Belong In?

You Belong in 1963

If you scored...

1950 - 1959: You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

1960 - 1969: You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

1970 - 1979: Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

1980 - 1989: Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

1990 - 1999: With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Hmmm, leave out the part about drugs, and it sounds pretty cool to me! :blink:

If you scored...

1960 - 1969: You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

:blink: I'm not a druggie.

You Belong in 1975

If you scored...

1950 - 1959: You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

1970 - 1979: Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

1980 - 1989: Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

1990 - 1999: With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

I was 6 years old

And As it Says Oh yes drugs. OH NO DRUGS SUCK!!!!

You Belong in 1973

I wasn't even born then, I was born 10 years later! :lol: :blink:

You scored: 1969.

That makes sense- I do like Pop Art and music from then.... I agree with everything except drugs- NO NO NO on drugs!

You Belong in 1974

If you scored...

:blink:

I belong in 1965. Just in time for the Beatles invasion. I've always thought of myself as a '70s kind of person since that was when I spent my teen years and is usually the decade I think of the most.

You belong in 1967

Well I was in high school then. Some good mucis was coming out. While that was a good year for me, the following year had lots of bad things for the country - MLK, RFK assassinations, riots, the upheaval over Vietnam, police riot at the Democratic convention - and much of that was simmering in 1967.