Has anybody seen the show sliders it is on sifi chanel right now and i think it's on a 7am edt it was on fox a long time ago. it delt with dementional travel and i though it was great what do you think. B)

I LOVED THAT SHOW. sorry. This topic is going to moved to the Holodeck. Sliders was a great show up until the 4th season when they lost Wade and the Proffessor. My fav ep was when they actuallly got back to their home world but didn't think it was because the hero's gate door did not squeak whereas it had for his entire life..he leaves and his mom is seen talking to a repair man saying thank you for fixing the squeak..Doh!

I LOVED THAT SHOW. sorry. This topic is going to moved to the Holodeck. Sliders was a great show up until the 4th season when they lost Wade and the Proffessor. My fav ep was when they actuallly got back to their home world but didn't think it was because the hero's gate door did not squeak whereas it had for his entire life..he leaves and his mom is seen talking to a repair man saying thank you for fixing the squeak..Doh!

yeah that was a good episode, i loved the show too, and missed wade as well i wish they would've kept her, and kari wuhr, BOTH HOTTIES, ill stop now. B) when they made the arc about the alien invaders(cant think of the name) thats when it started going down hill too much. but none the less a very good show. B)

I loved that show, why did it have to end, especially in that really annoying way B)

I loved that show, why did it have to end, especially in that really annoying way B)

i never did see the end, how did they end it?

They got to the right version of Earth, but in the future, and just left it like that.

They got to the right version of Earth, but in the future, and just left it like that.

sounds like a rather crappy ending to a good show. par for the course.

i remember the end as they found some equiment the kromags(the bad guys) left on a world that had a virus that killed the kromags but as the equiment was not working well remme injected himself with the virus and jumped in to the wormhole to earth prime so they could have the virus and they ended it there its on the sifi chanel at 7am edt and it looks like they are almost at the end so if you can record it if you are not awake at the time. :waaaa:

I loved that show, why did it have to end, especially in that really annoying way <_<

sounds like a rather crappy ending to a good show. par for the course.

Ditto.

This series had some pretty good original concepts even though they aren't exactly new. It started with the question - "What if..." and ended with "What happened?" It ended on a whimper. It's too bad Jerry O'Connell called it quits after three seasons. I was expecting a romantic relationship to develop between Wade and Quinn. Instead we had, of all things, a romantic attraction between Remi and Wade, getting Quinn a brother, and finding out they are actually adopted and originated from yet another parallel Earth. Stupid move. They even replaced the entire cast with Remi being the only member left from the original group of sliders starting in the fourth season.

Why did the producers chose this route is beyond me.

I loved Sliders...I like Jerry M. alot ...now he's in Crossing Jordan

and he was on Ellen this week! <_<

I liked it and it is where I first saw the gorgeous Connor Trinneer

Which episode was he in?

I believe it was called Prophets and Loss

Which episode was he in?

I believe it was called Prophets and Loss

He wasn't a Ferengi was he? <_<

I'll have to go see if I can find that episode.

It was fourth Season Sliders not fourth season DS9 lol <_<

I liked 'Sliders' alot too....

Them and their adventures through the multiverse....lastresort.jpg

I couldn't get enough of sliders, but when it left fox i was like :laugh:. Now we have sci-fi, but i don't even remember any of the episodes so now i have to start from the beginning, and what's worse is i don't know if they have the episodes shown in order and when they do show them. I happened to catch the ep where the group watched as remy left alone with that serum in him, and was like "if this is the ending, what a bunch of bull!!!" :laugh:

I watched it off and on when it was on the networks. It was good scifi. I don't have cable, so I will not be watching the replays on the scifi channel, but to all of you, enjoy!

Edited by mjham