Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

Presents

okay, i bet this is usually a guys prob, but i really need help. My boyfriend's B-day is coming up, and i don't know what to get him! he's been one of my best friends since i was real little, and i always got him a video game, but now that we're dating, i don't know what to get him! geez, this is hard.

You are still only 16 so cds and video games are good appropriate gifts for your boyfriend. Hes probably too young to appreciate any cool romantic gifts. That can wait til later.

okay, i bet this is usually a guys prob, but i really need help. My boyfriend's B-day is coming up, and i don't know what to get him! he's been one of my best friends since i was real little, and i always got him a video game, but now that we're dating, i don't know what to get him! geez, this is hard.

314987[/snapback]

I'm the kind of person who spends alot of time finding the right gift.

It depends on your relationship really.

How much you want to spend and whether you think it will be appreciated.

Do you have some sort of inside joke between the two of you that you can somehow turn into a gift?

How about a scavenger hunt gift? Meaning small gifts [his favorite candy bar, trading cards, etc] that lead up to the real gift?

And the real gift may be a party with your friends or dinner out for the two of you.

Get creative. Don't do the ordinary.