Sign in to follow this  
trekz

What's your favorite city you've ever visited?

I was wondering what is your favorite city you've ever visited and why it's your favorite?

Mine are London for its history, monuments, parks, castles, and architecture. Salzbrg and Vienna, Austria for their culture, castles and parks. Dublin for its architecture, people, parks and history. San Francisco for the food, history, Chinatown, the bay, bridge and parks. Washington for its monuments, buildings and history. Boston for its history, bay, 4th of July concert, and fireworks. Tokyo for its size, architecture, and culture.

What are your favorites and why?

ohh, this might be a bit tough....

For now I have to say I really liked when I was in Moscow (at age 13), St. Petersburg(formerly Leningrad, also at age 13) and Washington D.C(at age 13 and 17 were my most recent trips there, had been there before when I was tiny). I just generally like the cities overall, history having the main reasoning.

There are other cities/towns that I really like but those are the current standouts...

some others: Yaroslavl & Ivanovo(both in Russia), Manhattan, a handful of littler cities in Florida, Asheville(NC), and I really wanted to spend more time in Shannon, Ireland(hey maybe if I work really really hard I one day could compete in Ireland for dance... that could be a really great goal *sigh* :) to get to go and visit more than just an airport in Ireland....such a wonderful thought)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I would have to say Pittsburgh, I have roots there. Both my parents are from Pittsburgh and I like all the teams. Plus, the layout of the town is really nice.