Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

Quiz - brainteasers

Take the quiz at: http://www.emode.com/tests/braintwister/

Mine said: Cass, you answered 16 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 78th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 77 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to quantitative ability, you measure in the 60th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to solving numerical problems. If there is a numerical pattern to be found, you'll find it. You've got a knack for noticing when something "isn't right." Whether you're conscious of it or not, you have an ability to simply understand when something doesn't add up. Also, when it comes to splitting the check, doing taxes, or determining the number of fans in a baseball stadium, you're the one people turn to.

I didn't do too good :dude: but when i got to a hard question, I didn't bother answering it :dude:

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to quantitative ability, you measure in the xxth percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to solving numerical problems. If there is a numerical pattern to be found, you'll find it. ...

:blink: B) :huh: B)

Said the same thing on mine even with a different score.

HERE IS MY SCORE:

Amy, you answered 25 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 96th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 95 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to linguistic-mathematical ability, you measure in the 100th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to understanding numerical representation in words or "word problems." You're highly proficient at translating words into numbers. This can be very useful when solving a problem in real life. When people are discussing a vague problem that needs a specific solution, you're able to cut through the extraneous information to a clear answer.

HERE IS MY SCORE:

Amy, you answered 25 out of 30 questions correctly!

Congratulations! Your score is in the 96th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 95 of them on average.

When we analyzed your test, we also discovered that when it comes to linguistic-mathematical ability, you measure in the 100th percentile. This score indicates you have unusually strong abilities when it comes to understanding numerical representation in words or "word problems." You're highly proficient at translating words into numbers. This can be very useful when solving a problem in real life. When people are discussing a vague problem that needs a specific solution, you're able to cut through the extraneous information to a clear answer.

wooh! ve-ry nice!

smartypants B)

Congratulations! Your score is in the 87th percentile. This means that if one hundred people took the test with you, your score would rank higher than 86 of them on average.

well heres mine, i see that a lot of the ANSWERS sound the same.

I scored at 78% I had 18 out of 30 right

and I scored 65% on logical ability....

finally a test I can be content with lol