Sign in to follow this  
Rob-

Hi Everyone

Hey, I am an old member of this board but when the board moved i have not been able to log in, i went to the password retrieval area, I entered my user name and I got this:

The Following Errors Were Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The registration code did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again

Can anyone help me? my old s/n was Rob

Hey, I am an old member of this board but when the board moved i have not been able to log in, i went to the password retrieval area, I entered my user name and I got this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The registration code did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again

This happened to me the other day. I never log out, so consequently never have to log in, but this day i had to. Anyway i got the same message as you and i just kept trying and eventually it let me in, but wouldn't let me post any messages. There was a problem apparantly but everything seems ok now.

I'll fix this for you when I get back from my doctor appointment.

I'll fix this for you when I get back from my doctor appointment.

Thank you very much =)

the same thing happened to me a long time ago, when I first registered on march 3rd. I could never get in. My sn was tngtreker220 with one K. in the end I had to just make a new sn (tngtrekker220) and got in that way.

welcome back to startrekfans.net! Glad to have you back!