Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

My(not very good cause its new) Business

Hmmm. Can I have a description of the Tie Fighter toy? Because the title leaves little to the imagination :nono:. Which toy is it? What does it do? Are there any small parts that can get lodged in my throat? How big is it? Do you have a picture of it? Does it really fly? Can I throw it at my sister?

C'mon! You're a businessman now! You have to be prepared :wink2:

Yo, i just set up a new business. So far, i only got two things on it, so please don't think its the best i can do. I am selling things that are used, JSYK.

313279[/snapback]

If you want to sell used stuff, just use EBAY. Its a lot easier. You'll never sell anything off of that site you set up.

Hmmm. Can I have a description of the Tie Fighter toy? Because the title leaves little to the imagination :nono:. Which toy is it? What does it do? Are there any small parts that can get lodged in my throat? How big is it? Do you have a picture of it? Does it really fly? Can I throw it at my sister?

C'mon! You're a businessman now! You have to be prepared :wink2:

313377[/snapback]

I dont know the SPEC's, but there is a small figure that comes with it, darth vader i believe. No, it doesnt fly. I will try to get a piture of it soon. Its about 3" or so(thats probably way off) It doesn't do much, just kind of a thing you put on your shelf to stare at.

(KOR) THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, "BUDDY"!!! IF YOU WERENT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING NICE, THEN WHY THE HECK DID YOU EVEN POST?!!?!?!?!

Wasn't meant to be an insult, sorry. The fact remains that you have a site that nobody knows about, is not advertized and the products you have on there have no description or picture. EBAY is the perfect place for your products. They do all the work. Its incredibly cheap to list something there. Why not make that your business site? Take some advice from someone who actually does own a business.

Edited by Kor37

Are you going to bring the site back up? My suggestion, don't. It's just going to be more trouble than it's worth, you'll end up owing more money towards the site than you'll make selling stuff. And I checked, you don't need a credit card. Use this link: https://scgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Regi...ge=0&ru=default

It's directly to registration, you just need name and address.

You have to either have a Credit Card, or you have to have them send you a confirmation via snail mail, or sign in with another REGISTERED email. So, obviously, i have to sign up with another mails service, have a credit card, or have them send me my confirmation via snail mail.