Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Movie idea Berman floated about

Berman floated the idea of a film that started off with the crew all living different lives in the same way that the Voyager crew did in Workforce. Anmd then they all came to realise who they were. Very interesting.

Which series?

The Next Generation crew.

Ah, thank you :dude:

Neat idea, but I don't know how they'd pull it off. They've made it pretty clear that they don't plan on doing another TNG movie.

once they realize who they are, they can all break out and it will be the romulans controlling their minds. somehow they escape and theres a big war with the federation and the romulans and it ends up as a peace treaty. whatta ya think?

once they realize who they are, they can all break out and it will be the romulans controlling their minds. somehow they escape and theres a big war with the federation and the romulans and it ends up as a peace treaty. whatta ya think?

Sounds more like a mini-series! :dude:

I read this in an old Star trek magazine from 2001. He said he had the idea but then used it in Workforce. So it was just a potential movie idea at one time.

Wouldn't that just be a repeat of VOY's "Workforce"?

Stardate:213441.9

Thats exactly how everybody else including myself would see if it came out in theaters.It would probably be the biggest Star Trek flop ever.