Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Natuile

Dr_Natuile's Banner log?

Okay, then... not really much of a log to tell the truth, but I wanted some place to publicise my banners. Just recently I've gotten addicted to making stf.net banners, lol, so I wanna show off :angry: I don't care if they really suck or if they're the best you've ever seen, I'm just proud of my work :look:

:eek: peace!

1)First one

banner.jpg

2)Better version

banner2.jpg

3)LOTR stf banner

LOTRbannercopy.jpg

4) Well... the fourth one is one for MrPsychic... I'll have to put this one up later

You definitly have too much free time... :P

311643[/snapback]

Hey... I'm on spring break now, so I'm entitled to have fun with my free time, lol!!

Okay, then... not really much of a log to tell the truth, but I wanted some place to publicise my banners. Just recently I've gotten addicted to making stf.net banners, lol, so I wanna show off  :P  I don't care if they really suck or if they're the best you've ever seen, I'm just proud of my work :P

:P peace!

311640[/snapback]

Nice job! I certainly understand how addicting it can become. I've made a LOT of banners (both personal banners and strictly site banners) during my time at STF. Doctored pictures can be great fun to do as well.

Nice job! I certainly understand how addicting it can become. I've made a LOT of banners (both personal banners and strictly site banners) during my time at STF. Doctored pictures can be great fun to do as well.

311718[/snapback]

It really is addicting, but right now I can't find my little stylus that I had been using... must have gotten lost :rofl:

*insert horisontal rule here, lol*

Here are more banners...

heartofgold.jpg

In honor of H2G2's release

ubergeeksettes.jpg

In honor of all geeks and geeketts

buffybanner.jpg

We should all know who this is for

ubergeeksbanner2.jpg

The first "Ubergeeks" banner

Edited by Dr_Natuile