Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Favorite Enterprise Episode

What's your favorite Enterprise episode?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Enterprise episode?

• Andorian Incident
    • Dear Doctor
    • Shuttlepod One
    • Dead Stop
    • Cogenitor
    • Twilight
    • Similitude
    • Azati Prime
    • The Forge

Have you voted in UPN's favorite Enterpise Episode Poll yet? I thought we could conduct our own poll here. Here are the choices on UPN's site. I decided to keep the same ones.

What's your fav ?

I thought Dead Stop was a great direct recovery from some of the issues Minefield posed. I enjoyed Minefield, but the next one really stood out as good sci-fi.

I see that this is going the way most of my poll/topics go.. :look: Haven't you all voted for your favorite episide on the UPN site and entered to win Archer's uniform ??

I personally voted for 'Twilight'. I like that episode alot.. :angry:

I see that this is going the way most of my poll/topics go..  :wow: Haven't you all voted for your favorite episide on the UPN site and entered to win Archer's uniform ??

I personally voted for 'Twilight'. I like that episode alot.. :o

311634[/snapback]

I did! It was a tough choice, but I voted for "Similitude". It was shown last week. :wow:

My Favorite Episode

--------------------------

Dead Stop even though all of the choices were good Dead Stop was intriguing in that it seemed like just the computer was helping fix the Ship when it was really all the minds in the chamber working together that helped fix the Ship after it was damaged by "The Minefield" ("Romulans")earlier and the scary part that after it was destroyed it seemed like it was somehow coming back together again(the Station that is).

:P B) B) B)

Twilight. Similitude, I thought was a great character story, but Twilight I feel is simply one of the best Science Fiction stories (Hugo worthy).

I have to amend my favorite. It was Similtude but now its "In a Mirror,Darkly". After next week, I may amend it again.

I have to amend my favorite. It was Similtude but now its "In a Mirror,Darkly". After next week, I may amend it again.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My favorite Enterprise episode is 'Twilight' but after seeing 'In a Mirror Darkly'.....

It's a difficult choice between Twilight and Simlitude. Both had me in tears. In the end Twilight won out.

Now if the two In a Mirror Darkly eps were on the list, they would get my vote.