Sign in to follow this  

I know that "made especially for Scifi" coupled with "premiering Saturday night" are usually major flags that the worst film experience of your life is about to follow.

So I am wrong in hoping that the presence of Bruce Campbell in what appears to be a spoof might be a step above that. I think I'm going to give it a shot - we'll see.

How can the channel that makes "SGA" and that made "Taken" come up with these Saturday night movies :angry:

Sci-Fi is just making movies as fast as it can, just to throw out there. It's hoping that people will watch when they get famous people from other series, like Terry Farrell or Bruce Campbell

The movie just looks like a copy of the evil dead movies. Saying that though it might be a good movie as that is what Bruce Campbell does so well.

How can the channel that makes "SGA" and that made "Taken" come up with these Saturday night movies :P

311201[/snapback]

I don't know. But I liked that dinosaur movie they did a while back, where the dino's were masquerading as humans...

I don't know if it's because I've gotten older or they have gotten worse, but sci-fi movies (except Star Trek, of course) have appeared to plummet in quality and creativity and pretty much everything else.

I think it was that horrilbe nature week they did with stuff like Shark Attack, Octopus, Crocodile, Spiders, Blood Beach or Red Tide or something like that that really turned me off to Sci-fi channel movies.

I did watch most of the movie and it was as dumb as I thought it was going to be but it was just like an evil dead movie a little dumbed down. I did enjoy it for what it was. As long as you have low expectations for it the movie was not that bad. It also had gabrel from xena in it.

That Was The Cheesiest Bruce Campbell Movie I've Ever Seen :) :) :hug::hug:

And The Bruce Campbell Line Of The Night..

"Your Stupidity Is Terminal...Now You're Cured." :P :blush:

I don't know if it's because I've gotten older or they have gotten worse, but sci-fi movies (except Star Trek, of course) have appeared to plummet in quality and creativity and pretty much everything else.

I think it was that horrilbe nature week they did with stuff like Shark Attack, Octopus, Crocodile, Spiders, Blood Beach or Red Tide or something like that that really turned me off to Sci-fi channel movies.

312088[/snapback]

Or how about the one with the sabre-toothed tiger? :blush:

312088[/snapback]

Or how about the one with the sabre-toothed tiger? :)

313034[/snapback]

And Mansquito :) :blush:

There was a movie on Sci-Fi called Dog Soldiers that looked interesting, then I watched it... :blush: Turns out it was only about werewolves.. I was hoping that it was about a conspiracy where they combined Dog and Human DNA to get soldiers with heighted senses. That would be creepy I think.

Interesting tidbit - this movie was the highest rated scifi Sat night movie in at least a couple of years - if not ever (forget where I read this)

315333[/snapback]

As I Expected.

You Can Thank Bruce Campbell For That.