Sign in to follow this  
master_q

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

...When playing StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia!

:P

Salutations Star Trek fans! SpaceTigger and I have a lot of exciting news for this coming week's stimulating round of trivia questions on the message board and on tomorrow's (Saturday's) live chat room session at 4:00PM Eastern Time.

:yahoo:

This week both SpaceTigger and I will be posting some official Star Trek trivia questions here on the StarTrekFans.net message board! The week's lineup of trivia questions will include audio clips, which were extracted from various Star Trek episodes and movies. Each audio clip will be a single question worth five official points. Your job will be to figure out what episode or movie each audio clip was extracted from. The lineup will also include some normal Star Trek trivia questions and some random trivia questions!

Please remember when you send you trivia answers to send them to the correct person, and of course to follow all of the rules. Answers to new questions posted by SpaceTigger should be sent to SpaceTigger. Answers to new questions posted by me, master_q, should be sent to me.

Tomorrow, Saturday, March 19th, at 4:00 US / Eastern Time, I will be hosting a live chat room trivia session in the StarTrekFans.net chat room. As requested there will be some Wheel . . . . . of . . . . . Fortune! questions! And do not forget to review the Pre-Live Chat Room Trivia question/puzzle. The first two people to give me the correct answer in a chat room private message before the actual session takes place will get four official trivia points!

Handy Links:

--Trivia Rules

--Trivia FAQs

--Trivia Ranks/Points

--Chat Room Star Trek Trivia

--Chat Room Trivia Session #33

--Do you have ideas to expand trivia?

Good Luck!

post-68-1104456831.gif

I just got here. I will be entering the chat room in a minute... Don't worry.

Yes, in the chat room you can send your answer in a private chat message. :angry:

post-68-1104456831.gif