Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Our new server

We have been moved to a new sercer by our host, IPS. This has caused several problems but nothing too big.

You may notice that a lot of Avatars are not displaying properly and a lot of smilies are also not showing up. This is all due to the move. To fix your avatar just upload it again just as you did when you set it up the first time. If you still can't set it up properly PM me.

For the missing smilies in posts, there's too many for me to go fix the code but little by little they will be less noticable. The smilies in new posts should display with no problem at all.

If you notice other problems please bring them to my attention.

(I already know that the "Home" link at the top of the page doesn't work, I'm working on that).

I hope this is the last move!

For the smiles - if you edit your post and re-submit it - they show up.

I fixed the problems with the Avatars so disregard that aspect of this post.

I can't promise they won't move us again, as we (and they) grow it may become needed again but we'll deal with that as it happens.

While I was waiting to get back on the board, I was keeping myself amused playing Spear Toss :rolleyes:

And that must have been hours. :lol:

so would that explain why a couple of my email notifications wouldnt work when i clicked on them i just got a couldnt find url or something like that.