Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fizzbin

Need to Sell Two Gold-Package Convention Tickets

http://www.creationent.com/cal/stlv.htm This is the link describing the convention. I purchased the following tickets last year for the upcoming Las Vegas Star Trek convention in August and will not be able to attend due to unexpected circumstances. I would very much like to sell the tickets for what I paid for them (nothing extra). I would like to get in touch with someone who is seeking two Gold Weekend Package tickets (according to Creation Entertainment's Web site, the Gold Weekend Package tickets are currently sold out). Please respond at your earliest convenience if you would like to purchase the tickets: susanrwithers@verizon.net. Sending an e-mail is the best way to reach me. The details are listed below:

Item number: TKT-WE2, Item Description: Gold Weekend Package w/Concert, Quantity: 2, Unit Price: $559, Total: $1,118.

I tried to sell them back to Creation Entertainment, but this is the reply I got, and the reason I have joined StarTrekFans.net:

----- Original Message -----

To: 'Susan R Withers'

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:45 PM

Subject: RE: Convention Ticket Inquiry

Hello Susan,

You can post it on a message board and if you sell your ticket; we will mail the ticket to you and you will have to mail it to the person who bought the ticket(s).-Leticia

Thanks very much,

Susan R. Withers

No we don't that I am aware of. TOS We just won't be held responsible if any part of a deal made transacting for those tickets goes bad. Let the buyer beware.

Well, I would love to have the tickets, except I have no money, no plane tickets, not old enough to rent a car....