Sign in to follow this  
jorel

Star Trek New Voyages does it again...

First off on March 6, 2005 we announced:

“Star Trek: New Voyages” has announced publicly that episodes 3 and 4 will lens simultaneously during two weeks of filming, September 4th-18th 2005 with a scheduled release date of early 2006 and the fall of 2006 respectively.

As previously announced, episode 3 is being written by Jack Trevino and Ethan Calk, both writers of episodes on the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine series. Trevino wrote fan favorite, “Little Green Men” and “Indiscretion”, while Calk wrote the moving epic, “Children of Time” and “Visionary”.

Newly announced episode 4 is being penned by veteran original Trek series writer, D.C. (Dorothy) Fontana.

And then today ..."

Trek Star To Appear In Latest Episode

Internet Webisode Production Will Feature Trek Vet

A man known the world over simply as Chekov will reprise his role in the latest episode of the internet production “Star Trek: New Voyages” (www.newvoyages.com) set to be filmed this Fall.

To read the full press releases and maybe even post a comment, check out New Voyages Official Start of Preproduction Thread

www.newvoyages.com is a must see for any TOS fan. They are the Holy Grail of fan flicks. If you are unable to download their episodes, let them know and they will send you a dvd.

Jorel

Just wanted to pass on my congratulations. I just downloaded 2 parts of In Harm's Way and stopped the video tape playing Enterprise just so I could catch the next part as soon as it was downloaded. Way to go guys. It's obvious that you love ST and are doing it justice. Live the dream. Great job!