Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XFS_Shadow_EliTe

Lord DarkShadow's Personal and Introspective Logs

Okay I've had a hectic weekend.

This weekend was one of my RPG sim's big weekends...so that's what I was doing. Simming and playing games. nothing better.

Then today I simmed and then watched basketball...Duke and UNC game was awesome, congrats to the Tar Heels for knockin out those pesky Blue Devils :blush: :huh: :blush: :angry: :huh: :cheers:

Then I came back and talked with my friends, and Tess (well, I thought it was her, but it could have been that person Tyra00) messaged me...now I dunno wth was up with her but she seeeemed well...Strange. It disturbs me, honestly. :angry: :)

On a brighter note, I have work tomorrow...first time in like a month or two that I get work! :hug: gonna work for money and to get a new 120 gig HD

Well anyway I'm good for now. Will post later.

Over and Out,

Lord DarkShadow

Commanding Officer of the X.F.S. Diamond Star

Special Operations Elite

ok, that thing about the 'i don't care if you reply or not' was a crack against me. i don't like it!

A CHI WHO HATES YOU A LOT.

:blush: :huh: :angry:

what is wrong with you? i mean, it's one thing to talk about people on AIM, but in the logs where everyone can see it? come on, you know better than that! she is so sad and cranky today, that you can't give her any slack and then blame it on me?

Tyra/Kara who really doesn't like you now

:blush:

Sure sure. Go on, let your hate control you. But first of all like I was telling Tess over AIM, it was only a joke, if you don't like it, thats your right. it was not intended to be a stab at her. But Honestly I never got that many replies...and I dunno why either :S

So ok, thats fine, I was feeling playful, but I can see my words were hurtful. I'm sorry for that...oddly enough I can't change the title of my own thread...heh double darn on me. :huh:

To Both of you girls, for the record, I'm Sorry. Now if you both chooose to hate meh, then thats your problem. not mine. Can't say that I didn't try to make up.

Oh yeah I'd have you two know that I had a fairly bad evening after nearly coming to blows with my own dad again cause he was actin like a prick and he thought I was actin crazy. Look this stuff is stressful. You should know what its like.... :blush: :angry: :blush::cheers:

Moving On...

Lord DarkShadow's Log 0507.03

I've awaken from my sleep and intend to spend the two hours before work well. I'll post about my day this evening.

Thanks

DarkShadow

Heya, thank you, Kerry.

I sure will message ya when I see you next...

Stardate 0507.03 Entry Two.

Well, I went back to work today, worked for the morning fixing computers, was welcomed back warmly by my boss..he's so nice. Anyway, lunchtime and I got 12 dollars, 9 for having a haircut and 3 dollars for me...went and got my hair cut to a half inch all around...was great. Then I walked across town to Subway and got my lunch around 2pm lol then had to walk back across town to the shop I work at and pick up my backpack and jacket, then I went to the library for a while and hung out with some friends then I walked back home and watched the latter part of Lassie and the Lone Ranger. and now I'm here writing this log. and I'm listening to Queen - Sweet Lady.

So Out for now,

Lord Shadow.

Lord Shadow's Log Stardate 0508.03

I did pretty good today, rested, played games and looked up some things...got really good stats in Enemy Territory too...Then it got along in the evening and I watched the Lone Ranger and then later on I did my internet radio show! I really rocked the house :yahoo:

So thats it for me, till tomorrow

Shadow