Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

Going to Radio

Starting today I am sending emails to every radio station in the Seattle area I know of about the latest news to save Enterprise. Other people can do this in their own cities or even call up a daily talk show again, again, and again to let them on the air to talk about the show and to get millions of people on the 411 of what is going on. By doing this we could raise money to pay for the show next year, get out to fans of other shows to help us, and may even get the eye of a company or two to help us out. Call and email any radio program you can think of so we can help save the show... doesn't matter who you call... by the way Howard Stern is also a big fan of Trek so call him to.

What exactly would this accomplish? Would the radio force their people to talk about it on air? I don't see how this would help, most people would poke fun at it, and it wouldn't really get read on air. Also, what type of stations did you send it to, AM or FM? More people listen to FM, while most talk stations are on AM.

There are trek fans on kube 93.3, star 101.5, and kiss 106.1 and I am telling FM stations. You should to!!!

The Sci-fi Channel has already said that it cannot afford to produce an expensive show like Enterprise. If they did , it would be a very scaled down version of the show. Is that what we want? Look at how they ruined Battlestar:Galactica.

OK everyone... call 1-866-663-8626 some time this week. The radio show is the T-Man show on KUBE 93.3 FM. I am on this radio show and it is the most listen to radio show in the Seattle area. Call between 600-700 Pacific Stander Time(900-1000 Eastern Stander Time) so we can get the word out in Seattle... make sure that you have all the info needed to say why we need Enterprise and if they ask who put you up to this say it was Swager... they know who that is.

Does it matter what station it is or whether or not it's AM or FM? NO! Almost every radio station has morning programs which are mostly talk. Sure, they're usually humor shows, but they also talk about serious thing as well. Even if the DJs aren't Trekkies, I'm sure that most of the realize that there are people who listen to themn who are Trekkies. So any air time is worth it.