Sign in to follow this  
smierlo

Final Frontier Media

Hello there,

My name is Sebastiaan. I'm the owner of http://www.finalfrontiermedia.tk

I Host Star Trek Music video's. A lot of well know from Pixelworks of Sabatoj are ready to download. Even my own work is available. But, I wouldn't be here if I want more. I'm looking for more, good clips. I have download Dreamweaver just 5 minutes ago. The clip is okay, but not.. :batman: . Clips from sabatoj and pixelworks are :batman: .. do you think you have a :jem'hadar:, :batman: or :dude: music video?? Contact me.

n3mesis@lycos.nl. I can put your video on my website with credits and everything. The site is growing and anytime soon I finally will go over on a .com/.nl address. So. Interesting!? mail me!

Greetings,

Sebastiaan

Website address is changed tot http://www.finalfrontiermedia.nl

Also I want to host the videoclips who are made by you. I saw some in de video vault. I can place them at my website an than link for the author to here, or your e-mail of homepage, what you want.

Please let me know.

Greetings,

Sebastiaan van mierlo

admin@finalfrontiermedia.nl

Welcome, and your website is FANtastic! I love it! The design and the layout and... *decides to shut up* . Great work.

The website is recently updated. There are now over more then 60 music video's available through my site. I'm looking for more people who create wonderfull star trek music video's.

As you can see, The Brent Spiner Tribute from Takara Soong is allready added to the list. You'll get offcourse the proper credits and I will host the file(if you want to host it to, that possible)

Take a look at my website, please respons. There is also the possibillity to subscribe to the Final Frontier Media Newsletter. Everytime the website is updated you will be notified.

You opinion is desired.

Greetings,

Sebastiaan

Final Frontier Media