Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrLeonardMcCoy

Bobby's personal log

Well, im new to this, so if im doing it wrong, then someone please tell me. Well, my interent is finally back up, i had soo much trouble last night, it wouldnt connect to the remote computer(whatever that means) and i had no internet at all last night. My mom thought we hadnt paid the bill..... but then we found out it wasnt that, so i was chuffed about that. And i checked this morning and it was working with Perfection. <_< from that to this :biggrin:

Thankyou. Well i have been a member for a while but ive not had the nerve to reply to a post or anythiugn until recently, now ive got the guts, but im still scared of posting the wrong thing at the wrong place lol

oh don't worry, i tend to do that from time to time.... :biggrin: .... just don't do it often or else a mod'll pm you

:blink: rock on Rob! :blink: need to find where my Personal Log is lol...been toooooo long (if i cant find it then i'll have to get a new one :( )

:hug:

302938[/snapback]

Here it is AoD. :wink2:

Welcome to Personal Logs DrLeonardMcCoy

:blink: rock on Rob! :blink: need to find where my Personal Log is lol...been toooooo long (if i cant find it then i'll have to get a new one :( )

:hug:

302938[/snapback]

Here it is AoD. :wink2:

Welcome to Personal Logs DrLeonardMcCoy

302975[/snapback]

Thank you Alterego! :) :(

timon3.giftimon3.giftimon3.giftimon3.giftimon3.giftimon3.gif

YEY we have a newbie

302980[/snapback]

Ya gotta luv those Hula girls! ;)

Well, its the last night of the holidays, and im not looking forward to going back to school, well i am bit because i can see all of my friends, but school..... BORING!!! I just cant wait till i get to College, its going to be soooo fun :blink: :blink:

i would like to welcome you as well. Please don't be afraid to speak your mind or let your thoughts flow. I certainly don't lol check out my log sometimes.

Thanks everyone. Well im in school in my GNVQ ICT and im soo bored, doing boring work as usual. Im happy aswell because ive got B's in most of my english work, and ive got two pieces of coursework to do :P :dude: Ive got another Computer lesson nxt so ill probably post then.

YAY, ive finally got my computer working properly. Now its been a while since ive last posted. I've been out mosdt of the night with my friends, and its been a laugh. Ive not been out with my friends for ages. So it has been good

We actually have snow now, which is a good thing... but er like usual it doesnt last lol. Well, im not in school yet because ive got an apointment at the hospital, and its been ages since ive been, and im quite worried about it to be honest but ill be fine i suppose. But after, ill be going bck to scool, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Oh, i better go, ill post later.