Sign in to follow this  
BigHero6

Shran Is The Man!

Naturally, my heart has been breaking all week what with the cancellation of my favorite show (and the only reason I was watching that lame network). I'm still hoping that Enterprise will find another home. However, after watching the last 3 parter, I realized that I was not only going to miss the crew of the Enterprise, but my favorite secondary character... Shran! :biggrin:

I have always found the Andorians to be a curious race. But thanks to Jeffery Combs, I am now a huge fan of his character and the Andorians in general. It has been a blast watching him tear through the show these last couple of years. At the end of the last episode when he was beaming back to Andoria, it struck me that we might not seem him again. And that, my friends, made me sad.

So who else out there thinks Shran is the man?

I would love to see Shran become a regular on the show when the Sci-Fi channel picks it up.

I think he would really boost the show in the same way Worf did for DS9.

Yeah, Shran is the man for sure. I'm a big fan of his character and of the Andorians..It would be great to have Shran as a regular character on Enterprise..Jeffery Combs did a great job with Shran during the last 3 parter as he does with all of his Trek characters..

I would love to see Shran become a regular on the show when the Sci-Fi channel picks it up.

302879[/snapback]

"When the Sci-Fi channel" not "if" - I love your attitude, VBG. :blink:

I really like Shran too. I think it would be great to see him more often on the series in future seasons.

I must also agree. I like him so much better as the stubborn, hard nosed Andorian than as a cold, maniacal Vorta.

His stubborn attitude really showed itself in "The Aenar".