Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Doubleplusmany guests...

Made a similar thread in the past, but I feel a new one is required to explain for the good number of guests currently visiting our good site.

So.... Anyone know why they're here?

post-812-1095566621.gif

Fans of Enterprise, perhaps? :bow: Or maybe it's just a glitch. :bow:

Many reasons come to mind...

*Us trying to save Enterprise

*The fact I have my Logs linked to my site that is linked to the radio show I call into that people listen to in Seattle and other citys across the U.S.A.

*Not sure if they want to join, but still like to look around

*Bashers or spammers that think tjis site is a nice one to take down, but then they see all the users here have enough home made viruses to mmake their computer hard drive's blow up

*And many more I can think of that are a whole lot better then King's ideas

The only thing I thought impossible was to find a person with ego that could be bigger then a black whole, but yet I just found my self to be wrong about that.

Edited by Capt_Picard

...Seems like a majority of them left, but I saw over 310 guests amidst us awhile ago..

post-812-1095566621.gif

The only thing I thought impossible was to find a person with ego that could be bigger then a black whole, but yet I just found my self to be wrong about that.

302151[/snapback]

Seeing as a singularity (The mass it's self not the event horizon) is a POINT, and has no dimensions what do you mean by that? Do you mean an ego with the MASS of a singularity, because if that's the case then it still doesn't work. All you need is a critical density (Ie I could have a singularity with the mass of the earth, if I packed it dense enough, however the practical lower limit for naturally formed, non-decaying singularities is around 3 solar masses).

Am I being a pain about this? Yes I am, I've had a bad day, and While this isn't the place to take it out, and you not the person to take it out on, it happens. Please don't take it personally

Edited by nerd359

Well, it makes sense that we'd have an abundance of guests since the Save Enterprise petition has more signatures than we have members and not all members have or will sign(ed). There are actually about 200 more signatures than members.

:bow::bow::bow:

You mean the "T.U.N.E. O.U.T." petition???

That's not a serious petition. It's a parody of the Save Enterprise petition.

It was never going to be sent to anyone.

Our petition was created simply for a laugh and for us to amuse ourselves.

:bow:

Edited by The King

Getting back on topic, I have no clue. Was there anything special about the date on which there were so many guests?

On the flip side, I was once the only person on the entire site. I took a screen shot of the members list to prove it, only it is on my other computer, on which the internet is currently down.