Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

Welcome to the ENT Forum

Welcome to the Enterprise Forum, i'm your moderator poguemahone. This note is a few things to remember:

1. As i'm sure most of you know if you going to discuss anything that may Spoil something the has been selected to be our symbol for this and or the spoiler tab.

2. The rules as stated by VaBeachGuy, are that there are no rules, we all know what is appropriate and not. Everyone has their own take on the show, if you ask a question remember the responses may not fit your own opinion.

3.I personaly have no problem with the use of "colourful metaphors", however some may not like them, this board does not have a censor control, the only thing you have to do is use common sense (censor yourself, and remember no personal attacks. (i.e. no use of m-f'er, n-word, other slurs, etc.) I only mention this because i saw to much of this on ST.com. I use Yellow and Red cards when issuing warnings , 2 yellows= a Red.

4.see #1 again

5.One thread per topic, please :dude:

6. this forum is for discussion of Enterprise the current installment of the Star Trek saga, and only that, please post others in provided forums, or they will be moved else where.

added 16.07.03 7. Post-padding will not be accepted

that's it, this will be more than likely the most moderating i do, if you have any questions/comments/complaints or if you feel i have become drunk with power, feel free to PM me, or email at cjma@fcbayern.de or pogue303@yahoo.com

Thanks and enjoy :blink:

poguemahone

(i'm locking this topic)

Just wanted to remind anyone that may not have seen this, if you talk about the latest episode of Enterprise and you're going to give away anything from the show give full warning with the:

I'm adding a copy of the STF.NET Terms Of Service for those who havn't seen it yet.

Takara_Soong Posted: May 12 2003, 12:56 AM 

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this message board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. We also have the ability to edit messages without notice when deemed necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this message board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.

I've added the links to crisis lines for anyone who made have something they need to talk about, or if you need help:

Here are links to various websites that can help!

United States:

National Domestic Violence Hotline

RAIN Hotline (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) - (800) 656-HOPE (this is a national number that will automatically transfer you to the rape crisis center nearest you, anywhere in the nation. It can be used as a last resort if people cannot find a domestic violence shelter.)

Suicide Hotlines

National Runaway Switchboard

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Gay and Lesbian National Hotline

Canada:

Child Find

Kids Help Phone Line

Worldwide Links:

Hotline Links (I did not test to see if all of the links worked.)